Friday, August 19, 2011

L'oreal HiP Brilliant Shine Lipcolor in 382 Enticing

This is the fourth product from the L'oreal HiP line that i own. I ordered it off ebay and i received it just yesterday. At first i was scared because it was red. I own about four red lipsticks but i wasn't sure how it would look on me but i took the chance anyways. The color is actually a dark red which suits me well. Bright reds do not look good on me. I think they are suited for women with lighter skin. I think everyone can wear red lipstick/lipgloss, it is all about finding the right shade to suite your skintone. But anyways i love this gloss so far, i have always wanted a red lipgloss. The more you put the better the color. No weird taste or weird stickyness. Overall i give it two thumbs up.
 Here is a picture of me with the gloss on =]



No comments:

Post a Comment