Sunday, August 21, 2011

Drugstore Make up and where i purchase my make up

There are a lot of people who down drugstore make up and talk about how terrible it is. I am not one of those people. There are a lot of products you can find in the cosmetics section at drugstores that can be compared to the stuff in the department stores. I would say about 96% of the make up products i own are from the drugstore and they work perfectly for me. The other 3% i wouldn't know where to classify, like my BH cosmetics lip palette and Coastal scents eye shadow palettes. I ordered them from amazon and they are the closest things i own that come close to the high end brands. So where do i purchase most of my cosmetics? Amazon, Ebay, Walgreens, Walmart and CVS. I LOVE Ebay! I can find a lot of my drugstore products for way cheaper prices than in the stores. There are also sellers on ebay who sell things in bundles or lots as they call it on there. For example, three or more of a certain product. Ebay NEVER lets me down, and i suggest that you check ebay to see if you can find cheaper prices on a product. I never bid, i always use the "Buy it now" feature because i suck at bidding. Maybe one of you could teach me the tricks on winning a bid =]

No comments:

Post a Comment