Monday, August 15, 2011

Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Eye Shadow Palette


Had to do a review on this one since i did one on the BH Cosmetics Lip Palette. I purchased this in December of 2010 off Amazon. I don't really remember the price but i give this 2 thumbs up. I have always wanted a palette with a lot of colors instead of purchasing singular pots of eyeshadow. If you already have this palette you probably think my colors look out of order but that is because some of the pots in the palette were loose so i had to use poser tacks to put it back in. I love the variety of colors, yellows, golds, greens, blues, pinks, purples ah JUST LOVE IT! Can't really say much on the lasting power but it does last a while on me. I probably need to purchase an eyeshadow primer to make it last even longer but overall i love this palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment