Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Yet again another wig i am eyeing

ugh i am turning into such a wiggie! Can you blame me? wigs have come a long way since my mothers time. They are now more natural looking and not like wigs. I think dealing with wigs/half wigs will save me and my parents money in the long run. Getting braids and sew in's are so expensive around here. I was thinking about getting braids for the winter but that probably won't happen.

Anyways i have been eyeing Freetress's Lace Front Wig Ambition. At first when i saw it, i thought it looked strange on the model (they always do) but i saw a wig review on it on youtube and i like the wig, even the color. The girl reviewing it hates the color but i think it looks good on her. Now i wouldn't take the risk of getting the color, i stick to black. But when i get more money i will be ordering.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K5QTCHLHCg&list=FLlz1cR31Ny7mBdS8iR-OQ_A&index=2

No comments:

Post a Comment