Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My new boots

Last Wednesday after class i hopped on the bus and headed to the local mall to shop for fall/winter clothing. Well i barely bought any winter clothing because some of these clothing stores haven't gotten the memo that it is getting colder, so i have to do the winter shopping another time. I did order a cute little double breasted jacket off wetseal's website and i can't wait to wear it out. But back to the boots, i had no intentions of buying the boots. I have never owned a boot with a heel before but when i saw this while in wetseal i decided to pick it up. I think it is 30 something but don't quote me on that. Anyways i debuted them on campus yesterday and i received a lot of compliments from other females and i had a lot of men checking me out. The boots are very cute and sexy and i plan to order it in black from Wet seal's website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment