Friday, June 8, 2012

New Orders for the week from Amazon


Holika Holika Pore Clearing Petit BB Cream with Tea Tree Oil and Sebum Control Powder 30ML

I was a bit hesitant to order this at first because I wasn't sure what shade it was but if it comes up being too light it is okay because I only plan to wear it under foundation. It has a lot of attractive features such as the oil controlling and the tea tree oil. I have oily skin and I need something like this. Altogether with shipping it was 10.49, it will probably take me a while to receive this product because the seller is apparently in Korea. I am praying it comes within the next two weeks.

E.l.f. Studio Stipple Brush elf

I needed a brush to apply my foundation, kind of tired of using my fingers. Altogether with shipping it was 7.49

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay & Apple Cider Vinegar (Organic)

So these two products go hand in hand. You are used to mix the ACV with the mask for it to be effective. I was trying to order another Queen Helene mint julep mask because I am all out but I came across the indian healing clay mask and I have read a lot of people rave about how good it is so I decided to give it a try. Apparently it is like the Queen Helene mask but it is much better. My skin has been acting crazy this week,  have broken out all over the left side of my face and I need help.




No comments:

Post a Comment