Thursday, June 28, 2012

New ish.

Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Holika Holika BB cream and Ruby Kisses Set n' Forget Powder in Rich

For a long time I have been hearing good things about castor oil. I heard that it helps with hair thickening and growth and that all sounds promising to me. I poured some of it into my Africa's best Hair Mayo and the rest I will use not only on my scalp/hair but on my eyebrows and eyelashes.
Regarding the BB cream, I ordered it about 4 weeks ago and It just now arrived. Remind me to never order anything from a Korean seller, it takes way too long. Anyways I plan to wear it underneath my foundation, by itself it is the wrong color. I am looking forward to trying out the Maybelline BB cream and word is that Iman is coming out with BB creams so yay for darker tones for us girls on the darker side.
I received the BB cream and the ruby kisses powder today so I can't tell you how it works, that will have to be in a future update.


UPDATE: So I really love the BB cream and the Set n' forget powder. They actually control the oil on my skin. Two days ago I applied my make up at about 6:30 am and then at the end of the day I wasn't oily at all. The BB cream also does help with skin clearing. A long with this fade cream I am using, the dark spots on my face are starting to clear up. Also the BB cream underneath my foundation just makes my face look flawless. I have never had that look before with makeup. I will repurchase in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment