Thursday, March 15, 2012

Foundations I Own

From left to right:
Revlon Color Stay
Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse
Maybelline Super Stay foundation
Revlon Photoready
Maybelline Dream Foam Nude mousse
Maybelline Matte Mousse
Maybelline Matte Powder
Iman Powder

As you can see i love me some Maybelline.

Okay Opinions.

Really love:
Maybelline Matte Mousse-My go to foundation most of the time, great coverage and perfect for combo/oily complexions.
Maybelline Liquid Mousse-flawless coverage
Of course i love the two powders but my favorite out of the two is the maybelline one.

Just Okay
Maybelline 24 hr- I guess it is just okay.
Revlon color stay-Just okay
These are the ones i pull out once every blue moon.

Don't really like
Revlon photoready-It is not so much the foundation, it is that i picked the wrong color. False advertising because the color shown through the glass is not the color that comes out of the pump.
Maybelline Nude foam mousse- This is my new purchase, it is okay. Really sheer, doesn't give much coverage. I mean if you have flawless skin and just want sheer coverage get it. Not really good for oily complexions either.

No comments:

Post a Comment