Saturday, April 7, 2012

Blogger appreciation Award


I want to thank Taylor aka Notorious Eyes for this. 
Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post.

2. Answer the following 4 questions. 

3. Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many reader/commenter/supporters/followers as you'd like.

4. Let the blogger know you've just awarded them, either through comment, email, tweet.

Here Are The Questions:

1. How long have you been blogging? 
   Well i have been blogging in general since i was in middle school but for this blog, since last summer because i needed a blog to accompany my youtube channel.

2. What are 1-2 reasons you started blogging?
When i first started blogging in middle school it was just to have like an online diary to recap my day and events in my life. I think my first blog on xanga is still up  ha ha :-)
3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
I like beauty and fashion blogs.

4. What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger on your blog?
Update more often. It is pretty hard to do when you are on your last leg on your journey in University. Hopefully get more of a following.

I nominate the following Bloggers/Commenters for this Award:

No comments:

Post a Comment